For expert advice call
(0091) 9810074489 (India)
Email : email@example.com
Hearing aids are electronic devices that pick up and amplify sound. By amplifying sound, sounds that the wearer normally would not hear are increased in volume and therefore better communicated.
1. One or dual microphones. The microphone gathers sound and converts it to electrical impulses. More than one microphone collects sound from different areas.
2. An amplifier is used to increase the strength of the impulses.
3. The receiver transforms the electrical impulses back into sound waves and redirects them into the ear of the wearer.
4. A battery is needed to supply the energy source.
5. Volume control to manually increase or decrease volume.
1. A computer chip is found in programmable hearing aids.
2. There are switches on the aid that turn the device on or off, allow for phone usage or provide the ability to control volume.
3. Programs offer various sounds for a variety of listening environments. As an example, one program may be for conversations, another for the telephone and a third for noisy situations. An aid can come with numerous programs and the wearer may manually change back and forth between different programs, while some aids switch automatically.
Digital hearing aids are the newest innovation in hearing aids, providing more accuracy and higher quality sound than any other form of hearing aid on the market. Analogue hearing aids convert sound waves into electrical waves, which provide an accurate sound reading. Digital hearing aids convert sound waves using exact mathematical calculations, which produce an exact duplication of sound. As a result, the sound quality produced by digital hearing aids is significantly higher than the quality of sound produced by analogue hearing aids.
Most people recognize that digital hearing aids provide better quality to the user however some people still use analogue hearing aids for the simple fact that digital models are considerably more expensive.
A number of individuals (especially those suffering from hearing loss) would agree that better quality hearing is worth the extra money. Digital hearing aids offer many great features that analogue models do not. Here are some reasons why people are choosing to convert from the conventional method of analogue hearing aids to the newer model of digital hearing aids:
Through translating sound to digital codes and calculations, digital hearing aids provide higher and better quality sound than any other model available to consumers.
Digital hearing aids offer a number of additional features to the user which analogue forms cannot. Features include transmitting speech without providing any unwanted elements.
Digital hearing aids can be customized to suit personal needs and hearing loss requirements.
Digital hearing aids are available in extremely small models making it less noticeable for other people to see.
Overall, digital hearing aids provide advanced features and improved sound conditions for individuals suffering from hearing loss. Digital hearing aids provide an exact sound duplicate which makes listening more relaxing and convenient for the user. Ultimately, it is the consumer’s choice to decide whether the features and functions of digital hearing aids outweigh the increase in price. As with most other things in life, you get what you pay for.