- Do You Have Difficulty Hearing in Noisy Situations?
- Do You Hear People Speaking But Have Difficulty Understanding the Words?
- Do You Have Difficulty Understanding on the Phone?
- Do You Have To Turn Up the Television and Radio So It’s Too Loud For Others?
- Haven’t Had a Hearing Test in Over a Year?
What You Should Know
- Hearing loss developed later in life, comes on slowly, is permanent, and often gets gradually worse.
- Most of these losses can be helped effectively by individually selected prescribed and fitted hearing aids.
- Some adults can have their hearing corrected by an ENT surgeon, so it is important to have an evaluation to make this determination.